Hello all! Tbh I don’t really have a sob-story as to why I need you guys to commission me, I’m just in need of some extra spending money, but I’d really appreciate it if some of you helped me out! ah man idk i suck gomen
- Headshots 5$ (Backgrounds cost an additional 1$ - additional characters cost 3$) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Waist-up 8$ (Backgrounds cost an additional 4$ - additional characters cost 6$) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Full body 10$ (Backgrounds cost an additional 6$ - additional characters cost 8$) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
- Character Designs 10-20$ (A brief information post on them here)
- Tattoo Designs 5-25$ (The price varies depending on the complexity, no examples yet, sorry)
Please be aware that commissions that require a large amount of details ([x] [x] [x] [x] [x]) will cost an additional 40-80% of the total price (depending on the complexity). For example; a full body is 10$, 50% of 10$ is 5$, 10 + 5 = 15$.
What I will draw
- Animation (Price will vary from 2$-10$+ depending on the complexity, ask for samples)
- NSFW (e-mail me for examples)
- Animals (To a certain extent)
- P much anything, but be warned I’m not very good at drawing males
What I won’t draw
- More than three characters per picture
- overly complicated backgrounds
Yeah, ok!! So I’ll have three slots open, but please check if they’re filled before e-mailing me, I accept paypal or snail mail (canadian residents only- all payments must be made in canadian currency), and if you’re interested in commissioning me- or have any questions, my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org! ok, yeah I don’t think I forgot anything, and I guess signal boosts are always appreciated!!
Reblogging because AUUUUUGHHHHH HER STUFF IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Her tattoo designs are the most amazing things on earth as well <3
some asked if I post separated glowing blood trolls.
here’s nro 1.
(Click the red pin to unpin this post from your dash.)
One year already. It’s been incredible. I’ve gained so many followers across my three blogs and made many long lasting friendships. I’ve met people I’ve idolized, collaborated with many talented artists, and even moved across the country all because of things that have happened due to my presence on Tumblr. I cannot thank everyone enough for their support and friendship, and I hope I’ll continue to meet more of you and continue to make art for you all to enjoy!
As a sort of thank you I’m doing a big commission/giveaway special. (I’m sorry I can’t just give everyone everything for free, this is still my job and
I can’t even afford Christmas presents this year, whoops!)
I’ve been getting a lot of asks about commissions and special rates and whatnot and so forth- So here’s the deal:
I’m hoping to be able to make at least $500 by the time this celebration ends (just enough to cover rent… ha… my life… ;_;)
As an added bonus! If this post hits any milestone notes (300,500,800,1000, etc.), I’ll be giving away a free request to a random reblogger.
PS: Thank you all so much for making this past year such a wonderful one!
Their art is so awesome.