…that no matter
like a black hole
it reflects no light
That’s because the pupil is literally a hole in the iris that lets light enter the retina. No light is reflected by the pupil because it is either absorbed directly into the tissues of the eye, or it is absorbed after it is refracted around the inside of the eye.
Then black holes are merely the eyes of the universe
The Eyeball Wars of 2012 continue.
fortheloveofherpetology: Arboreal Alligator Lizard aka Abronia
- This species is endemic to the highlands of the States of Veracruz and adjacent Puebla, Mexico
- This terrestrial species inhabit bromeliads in the canopy of montane pine-oak and cloud forest
- This is an endangered arboreal alligator lizard described in 1864 by Cope
- This is a viviparous species, meaning that females give birth to live offspring
- This species is considered to be moderately common and regularly recorded but it is declining. It is now considered threatened by deforestation and degradation of habitat, largely through the conversion of land fir agricultural use. The pet trade is a potential threat to this species; however, current levels of exploitation are unclear
- Quite often this species, when sold at expos, go for more than the price of most peoples first car
Things in nature that are the same color as my eyes.