156. I wear pajama bottoms when I go to the dentist so I can be comfortable.
It’s also one of my favorite smells. My bodywash is green apple scented.
I can’t talk about future plans in town because I literally have a stalker so I can’t talk about things like hanging out at the mall or going to the movies until AFTER I do them.
I miss him. I also miss Mitch Hedberg.
My current (as of June 2014) favorite comedians are Hannibal Buress and Amy Schumer. Shout out to Chris Hardwick and all contestants on @Midnight.
We perfected Infamous: Second Son together and we’re currently working our way through Watch Dogs (there is so much to do in that game).
We’ve also been trying to play pretty much every decent Xbox 360 co-op game.
I feel like I’ve watched it at least once a week over the past year. It’s just so good.
Note: I hedged and included “might be” because I’ll remember another favorite movie and I’ll feel bad like I might hurt another movie’s feelings. >.>
- I haven’t had a kiss in 3 years.
- I think pegging is awesome.
- I’m working on writing a science fiction book.
- Because of my selfie spam tonight I gained 4 followers, but I lost at least 3. They couldn’t handle my pretty.
- I’m going to RTX 2014.
Specifically I’m talking about depressing apocalypse movies that kill off humanity (e.g. Melancholia).
- Shadows of the Damned
- Far Cry 3 & Blood Dragon
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- X-COM: Enemy Unknown/Within
- Payday 2
- sorta Dead Space because I loved Dead Space 2 but didn’t like Dead Space 1 until Michael’s Full Play on his other channel.
I thought there were more for some reason.