- I haven’t had a kiss in 3 years.
- I think pegging is awesome.
- I’m working on writing a science fiction book.
- Because of my selfie spam tonight I gained 4 followers, but I lost at least 3. They couldn’t handle my pretty.
- I’m going to RTX 2014.
Specifically I’m talking about depressing apocalypse movies that kill off humanity (e.g. Melancholia).
- Shadows of the Damned
- Far Cry 3 & Blood Dragon
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- X-COM: Enemy Unknown/Within
- Payday 2
- sorta Dead Space because I loved Dead Space 2 but didn’t like Dead Space 1 until Michael’s Full Play on his other channel.
I thought there were more for some reason.
- Attack on Titan
- Tumblr got me back into Supernatual (I quit mid-season 6).
- Rat Queens
- Parks and Rec
- Adventure Time
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
I’ll edit this in the future as I think of things or new fandoms.
I’ve been wanting to show off my gaming collection for awhile now.
(Not pictured: numerous Pathfinder and 3.5 D&D books, CAH expansions, Munchkin expansions, Hero Pack expansions for the Last Night on Earth and A Touch of Evil Games, any “vanilla” board game like Monopoly =p)
147. I own the majority of my tabletop gaming collection because of Wil Wheaton and his webseries Tabletop.
I am sorry to hear it. What was the issue?
Unsure. I enjoy other Jim Henson things like The Dark Crystal and Farscape, but Labyrinth just didn’t resonate with me.
Especially when there are two different ticking clocks within earshot.