Can you use it in a sentence? Juuuuust kidding! XD
I just can’t do it. I try to avoid using the name at all costs.
pokemon xy comes out tomorrow! ladies make sure you have all your gaming accessories (＊´ω｀)
142. I can be a gaming accessory.
Callie watched both Brother 1 and myself play The Last of Us and the other night she curled up next to my shoulder while I was in bed playing Pokemon on my 3DS. She intently watches the screen and it’s adorable.
But I have so many facts about me it’s sometimes hard to come up with new ones… so I’m gonna do 10 naughty/TMI facts about me.
Under a Read More so don’t read if you don’t want to.
1. What’s something you do for fun, like a hobby? Pathfinder mostly. I build a lot of characters to relax. I also play video games and read. I sometimes also play other tabletop board games or card games.
2. Do you prefer science fiction of fantasy? NOOOOOO don’t make me choose. I love them both. T_T
3. Why do you follow me? (other than your obvious good tastes) I stumbled across your blog, I think you were following me, and I thought you were an awesome person. =D
Now why do you follow me? =p
4. Have any pets? I have a cat (video of us together)! =D
5. (recycling) What’s the meaning behind your url? Mal Luck was the nickname of a D&D character that I had. His actual name was Malcolm Church. He was named after Malcolm Reynolds of Firefly and Leonard Church (Alpha/Epsilon) of Red vs Blue. Malcolm was created using the luck and skill trick mechanics of the 3.5 Complete Scoundrel handbook. He was incredibly lucky and I joked that after our campaign he lucked into godhood and became Mal Luck (a pun on bad luck), a CG god of Luck and Bravery… he’s actually pretty similar to the Pathfinder god Cayden Cailean.
Most of my online usernames are now related to Mal Luck, or Bad-Mal in the case of naughtier websites. The exception is my XBL gamertag which is Mal Knight because Mal Luck was taken.
6. Favorite game? Pathfinder and the Mass Effect Trilogy. Shout out to Fallout 3, Bioshock 1 and Infinite, Borderlands 2, Halo (all of them), and the Batman Arkham games. Also NAUGHTY DOG! I fucking love the Uncharted series and The Last of Us!
7. Favorite book? The Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. They’re an urban fantasy detective series. My favorite in the series is probably a tie between books 6 (Blood Rites), 7 (Dead Beat), and 10 (Small Favor). Homestuck should also count since it’s like the 7th longest English work.
8. Favorite comic publisher? Offhand I’m going to say Marvel because of series like X-Factor, X-Men, Spider-Man, etc. The only series in DC that I enjoy are Batman and Flash related. Scott Pilgrim is also great! I really need to reread Scott Pilgrim, but I had a relationship that soured my enjoyment of Scott Pilgrim.
9. Favorite movie? The Avengers, Warm Bodies, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Pacific Rim, and Zombieland. Also Paul and the Three Flavours of Cornetto trilogy (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and The World’s End… I haven’t seen the last one yet but I’m sure I’ll love it).
10. Do you have any nifty talents? Building really kickass Pathfinder characters. =p I’ll usually really good at public speaking, I’m a pretty good writer, and I’m okay at video games (over 50,000 gamerscore and last I recalled I’ve killed over 200,000 zombies in video games).
I’m also great at having a beard.
11. What’s a song that really gets you pumped? Probably Die Young by Ke$ha. How To Be A Heatbreaker and Radioactive by Marina and the Diamonds too. Pretty much all of Blink-182’s and New Found Glory’s music.
The first episode I ever saw was “Best Laid Plans,” the season 3 premiere. I discovered them because of the Halo 2 Bungie documentaries.
So I’ve been a fan for almost 9 years.