I know I say this a lot, but…STORY OF MY LIFE.
I’ve heard this called “Super-Movie,” and it kinda is. Imagine shows like… Lost. Think if you’ve never seen it and didn’t have years to grow bitter or annoyed with it and watching it all in one go without stop (it’d take a couple weeks probably). It’d be a great experience.
I do this with about half of my shows I watch, either because I don’t get the channel, I’m catching up, or I’ve never seen it before.
Shows I need to do this for:
- Dexter - Season 5
- House - Season 7
- Supernatural (in progress) - Season 6
- Chuck (all) - heard good things about it
- Breaking Bad (all) - same
- Mad Men (all) - same
- Veronica Mars (all) - same
- Dead Like Me (all) - same
- Big Band Theory - Season 3 & 4
- How I Met Your Mother (currently in progress, I watched almost all of 1-5 in this last month) - Season 6 & the start of 7